Thursday

Tag: The Handbag Game

Rosemarie Tagged ME!!! I'll be a good girl and keep the LABEL LOVE goin!

The Rules:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse that's your fav. We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. :) This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.


My Balenciaga (on MY comfy reading/drinking/laughing/etc. chair that I love to pieces), compliments of an ex boyfriend that was - well - at least had good taste in handbags. I am unaware of its' sale price, and like not knowing. I use him everyday and he is a bottomless Mary Poppins of a bag! Luckily I just cleaned out the crap from my bag, and this photo looks like I supposedly have my life organized along with the contents of my purse. NOT! But there you have it.

Now with a pat on the booty
, I pass this on to:

Marissa - (Visit Her Blog)

And....

Lulu - (Visit Her Blog)




_____________________________

Note From Elle:

Thought this was funny! I should have included it before!


Lolita: Is that a doughnut keychain or something?


Elle:YES! It's a Betsey Johnson keychain!! The other side is pink with flowers and glitter! So tacky but so delicious! My cousin gave it to me, a running joke in the family because I am a chocolate frosted donut fiend! I'll give a cop a run for their money any day in a donut eating contest. And donuts with coffee? Fugghetaboutit!! So yes, I carry around a plastic donut on my keys! It makes me ME!


Balenciaga Love & Donut Flavored Kisses,

7 Comments:

Andhari said...

I love, love, love Balenciaga.
:) Love the contents of it too, is that a doughnut keychain or something?

Elle said...

It's a betsey johnson keychain!! The other side is pink with flowers and glitter! So tacky but so delicious! My cousin gave it to me, a running joke in the family because I am a chocolate frosted donut fiend!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun post. I did one of these awhile back because I'm always interested in what people carry! Is that a Moleskin? I love those and carry one too!

Girl On A Journey said...

Balenciaga!! I always loved their bags but never got around to buying one *sigh*

Marissa said...

Oh what a fun game! Okay- I'll have to get the camera out and do this. :) My bag is nowhere near as cute and um, Balenciaga!, as yours! I am jealous. I want your bag. :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you carry kleenex around. More people should do that.

The bathrooms in China don't have tissue paper when you go the bathroom (I don't know why), and the first time I was here, I didn't know, so I had no kleenex, and for some reason no one else did (which is just gross). Anyways it wasn't a good experience.

I don't know why I'm telling you all this.

...

Nice bag.

Mina Slater said...

I love your handbag! And I wish the contents of mine was so organized as yours is, mine is a mess! Glad to see I'm not the only one that actually brings a camera around in my bag. lol. I also have floss, mouthwash and moist wipes.